Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Start off the week guilt free and admit all of those embarrassing imperfections!

While at work this week I definitely did not hide numerous times from my patients family members who would come out looking for me every 5 minutes. I'm a compassionate and caring nurse and would never even think to do that!

I did not have a mental breakdown hours before having my in laws over for a 4th of July BBQ! I am always organized and ready for guests to come over! Always!

I did not leave a huge pile of dishes in the sink last night secretly hoping my husband would miraculously do them when he woke up in the morning! Not me! (And I was right! My husband did do the dishes!!)

I was not exhausted from the long holiday weekend and text my gym buddy that I wouldn't make the gym this morning, not me! Only to turn my alarm off and fall back asleep for two more hours! I'm definitely not that lazy on my days off!

What didn't you do this week?


1 comment:

  1. this is fun....i did NOT let my sweet angel baby get a sunburn that blistered yesterday and is peeling today. note to self....reapply sunscreen throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete