Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 years!

Today is the 2 year anniversary of the day we moved into our first house. I remember the weekend we moved in so well, I was working and Tyler was doing all the moving! It worked out pretty well for me, except I was left with all the unpacking. So far it's been a great experience owning our own home. We've had some minor disasters here and there {honeybee invasion, washing machine breaking, A/C breaking while pregnant in the middle of summer, etc} but overall its an awesome feeling knowing this is our home and the place we will raise our kids. We love our neighbors, our neighborhood and the proximity to the grocery store, schools, and walking trails. We are still working on customizing it to our liking, we still have hand-me-down furniture, same paint colors, etc. but it makes me excited for the possibilities for the future. Our latest project is some landscaping in the front yard. I'll have to update in a few weeks with before and after pictures. Here are a few from when we moved in 2 years ago!

{Our house}

{Boxes in the dining room}


{Dogs in the backyard}


1 comment:

  1. Having a place to call home sure is a great feeling! I think it's fun that you took pictures with all the "junk" lying around I would never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete