Tuesday, September 21, 2010

5 weeks old...

I can't believe my little munchkin is 5 weeks old today! In some ways it seems like she has always been a part of our family, and in others it seems she just got here a few days ago! One thing is for sure though, this little girl is growing by the day! Everyday she seems to look and act older... I'm feeling like I'm already behind in cataloging our memories and milestones! It is hard to get a free moment these days, but I will at least try and update more than once a month! Here are some pictures of the last month to wet the appetite! Isn't she just darling?














3 comments:

  1. Love the pic. of her sleeping with both hands above her head, she looks so relaxed. Hope you're getting some sleep! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete