Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ONE!

Hard to believe this was life one year ago!

And today... (well, this was actually a few weeks ago, but look at this big girl!)

What a year we've had! The first days were full of nervousness and getting to know each other, sleepless nights, many feeding issues which led to many emotional moments. The next few months we started to get the hang of things and of course it was time for me to go back to work and time to adjust again. The next months full of so many changes and milestones for our little girl. Now we have made it one year and it's gone in the blink of an eye. All those initial troubles seem so far away and all I can think of is how much I love this child. She has taught me more about myself in one year than I have learned in the other 27 I've been on this planet. She is my best accomplishment and I'm so proud we've made it here in one piece. She is the sweetest, funniest, smartest little ball of energy and I blessed to be her Mama. We are so lucky!

Happy 1st Birthday,
Reese Delaney Clark!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. yay Reesey-poo, happy birthday!! Julie & T, you guys are AMAZING parents! love you all!

    ReplyDelete