Monday, May 11, 2009

BUSY!

So much to blog about, so little time!

This morning I got to watch Devin (my 6 year old nephew) for a few hours before kindergarten. When he woke up he told me all about the scary dream he had during the night, which left him sleeping out on the couch, freezing with no covers. Sad. Thankfully he thought it was pretty funny! To score some Auntie points I made him his favorite breakfast, raspberry waffles! We did a few puzzles, read a few books, played a marathon memory game which included made up BONUS points, played with some Transformers, typical kindergarten boy stuff. Here's the little guy showing off his HULK toothbrush and Optimus Prime, his favorite Transformer.



Sorry about the low quality iphone pics! Now that I'm a serious blogger I'll have to carry my camera around!

No comments:

Post a Comment