Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Weekend

Tyler and I finally had a weekend off together, the first since we moved into our new house in early March! To celebrate I dragged the poor guy all around town shopping for furniture and projects to make our house into the home we've dreamed about! Our first stop was a consignment center here in Folsom that was recommended to us. To put it nicely, we didn't find anything there we were in love with. Next stop was RC Willey out in Rocklin where we purchased this dining room set.

Ours will be minus the bench and plus more side chairs. It can seat up to 8 which is plenty for us (for now). It gets delivered this Saturday!



Next we stopped by Crate and Barrel to oooh and ahhh at all the stuff we'd love to have if we win the lottery. We did decide that we'll get this outdoor patio set, minus the umbrella, sometime this summer.



Next stop was IKEA! I hadn't been to IKEA since shopping for my wedding about 2 years ago, so I was super excited. We got some pictures, frames, etc. and these curtains which we'll hang in front of our sliding glass doors.


They are a beige color with a grey pattern. Should match our color palette well.

Next included stops at Lowe's AND Home Depot. UGH. Honestly, my least favorite places. Guess I shouldn't complain too much as BOTH these stops were to fix things in MY closet. Ahem. I now have beautiful blinds in both windows in my closet, YES, I have TWO windows in my closet!! Definitely one of my fave rooms in the new house!

Anyway, THANKS T for shuttling us around town and for being my handyman at home! It was a BUSY weekend.


Pics to come as soon as all the projects get done!











No comments:

Post a Comment