Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Growing up I thought I had the most strict Dad on the block... and I probably did, but I am so thankful for it today. I know I wouldn't be who I am today without him and I can't thank him enough for all his love and support during my life. He's also an AMAZING Grandpa and I can't wait for my little Reese to meet "Pa Rob." I love you Dad!

{Jen, Dad, and Me circa 1983}


{Me and Dad on my 2nd Bday 1984}

I'd also like to give a shout out to my amazing hubby Tyler who will be a Daddy in just a few short weeks!!! (Eeek!) If his role as a husband is any indication of how he will do as Dad I can rest easy! He is patient, HILARIOUS, a team player, caring, generous, and did I mention HILARIOUS?? I can't wait for our little girl to arrive and to see his face when she's born! What a great Daddy she has waiting!

{Our little family of 3, June 2010}

Happy Father's Day to all the deserving Dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment